A high performance tactical rifle, with an effective range of up to 1,000m, manufactured from RPA’s world beating products, designed for professionals and enthusiasts alike. The heart of
the Rangemaster 7.62 is the RPA 4-lug Quadlite® action renowned for unrivalled accuracy, durability and safety. This will probably be the most accurate rifle you will ever own.
- Action, bolt and barrel coatings are extremely hard wearing, corrosion resistant and have a very low coefficient of friction; wear is therefore greatly reduced, with the major advantage that the
rifle may be used in harsh conditions without lubrication.
- Triggers are fully adjustable and easily maintained. We feature a two stage trigger operation with a pull weight factory set at 1.5Kg. The safety is incorporated into the trigger design and locks
in two places.
- An extremely fast lock time (time from trigger pull to detonation) is 1.5 milli-seconds. This further improves accuracy when shooting at long range.
- Premium quality barrel chambered to internationally recognised specification. All RPA barrels are pre-machined to accept muzzle brakes or suppressors as standard.
- Barrels are fluted for good balance with a length and twist to suit the distance required.
- Muzzle brake greatly enhances operator comfort and target re-acquisition after firing.
- The composite stock folds for transit, enabling easy movement into and out of vehicles and aircraft. Stocks are produced to a high specification, using the latest materials to ensure strength and
stability in all climatic conditions.
- Butt monopod is quickly adjustable for height and incorporates a fine adjustment wheel spike.
- Removable forend bipod which is also height adjustable.
- Forend allows ancillary component attachment and also incorporates Picatinny rails for scope and ancillary fixings.
- RPA Rangemasters can be supplied fitted with any commercially available scope, features of which could include zero stop, mil-dot illuminated reticule and mil-rad movement.
Safety & Engineering
Rangemaster 7.62 Tactical Rifle Technical Specifications
||308 Winchester (7.62x51mm Nato)
||1 turn in 12" (1 turn in 304mm)
|Length folded including muzzle brake
|Weight including bipod and leupold riflescope
||16.2 lb (7.35 Kg)
|Fitment for night vision
|Mount for torch/laser designator
|Threaded for muzzle brake or sound moderator
|Muzzle brake included
|Sling attachment points
|Supplied with hard waterproof transit case
Rangemaster 7.62 Tactical Rifle Accessories
- Drag bag
- Anti reflection device
- Sound moderator
- Foam cheek protector
- Mirage band
- Cleaning rod and guide
- Extra magazines